Over the last few years we’ve created numerous articles to help Job Seekers search for a great job and even better career. As we start the new year with aspirations to make this year the best, we wanted to highlight some of the best articles to help you gain the competitive edge for your job search.
– Be 100% Positive with your Attitude: We believe that having the best attitude can lead to great things. It’s our experience that your attitude can positively or negatively impact almost anything in your life, your job search included. Most people already know that having a positive attitude is important, but as a job seeker in today’s job market, it’s might be a deal breaker. Read More.
– Whoa There Job Seeker. Better Check Your Resume. In the world of hiring, we believe resumes are tickets to interviews. If you think about making a positive lasting impression, technically your first impression starts with your resume. When was the last time you updated it to today’s standards? Take a look at this advice that provides invaluable tips on getting your resume into to-top shape. Read More.
– How to Set Career Goals: If you’re a goal-setter then you’ll love these tips. Most job seekers underestimate the importance of setting career goals. Read this post to learn how taking these small steps can help you improve your job search results and get you the career you’ve always wanted. Read More.
– Researching the Job Market: One of the biggest ways to stay relevant in your career is understanding the job market in your industry. Keeping a pulse on these things and more will help you shape a career that’s more beneficial to you. Take a look at Staying relevant in your Career, and get the facts that can gain you valuable insight. Read More.
– Contacting the Right Person: When you’re applying for a job, one of the most important things you can do is direct your application to the correct person. Finding the correct person can be as essential as creating a stellar resume. Learn these tips and more and get ready to up your job search game. Read More.
– Elevate Your Pitch to Perfection: Everyone has a story, what’s yours? In order to make a lasting impression you have to perfect your pitch and hone it every chance you get. Our post on improving your pitch will guide you and inspire to create, rehearse and get ready to impress the employers during your job search. Read More.
– Planning is Essential: Your Job Search Starts Now: Planning: In order to be truly success today, you must plan. If you expect great results, you much prepare yourself to get there. Our tips on planning can help you take your job search to a whole new level. Read More.
There are many opportunities to improve any job search. Start with these and get started on a better way to find a job. Stay with us for next month as we review more special tips on maximizing your job search efforts.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR, Ingrid Moore
Ingrid Moore is the President and Owner of Corporate Resources of Illinois, an employment & staffing agency with over 20+years’ experience located in Schaumburg, IL. Ingrid and her team assist employers with finding the right hire for their business. For more info, follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page, or follow us Corporate Resources of Illinois‘s Google+ page.