$45,000 – $50,000/Annually
- Provides administrative and general support to the department including tracking orders, printing pick lists, and organizing orders pick lists; directs pick lists to pickers; plans meetings and takes detailed notes from management meetings when required; writes and distributes emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Orders picking and packing supplies; establishes and maintains filing system; maintains attendance sheet for department.
- Processes outbound shipments which include packing slips, shipping labels, and other miscellaneous documents; scans and palatalizes cases, weighs and stretch-wraps wholesale orders; operates the stretch wrap banders.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocates orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Actual physical counts of products ordered; reports defective products to appropriate staff.
- Prioritizes order processing based on customer urgency, order processing goals and available staff/time.
- Performs all computer functions necessary throughout the shipment process and makes arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order.
- Create, manage and track spreadsheets for all outbound shipments.
- Works with Purchasing department on back orders requirements, stock shortages/ pick-ups/deliveries from and to vendors.
- Follow the daily cycle count and category review calendar.
- Research all inventory-related discrepancies and make appropriate adjustments in the inventory system.
- Audit incoming and outgoing trucks randomly.
- Audit the customer merchandise storage area weekly in accordance with the Customer Storage SOP and timely resolve any issues with the CEM and Operations Manager.
- Provide assistance to the Operations Manager during any physical inventory period.
- Maintain all cycle count paperwork per SOP.
- Follow-up to ensure that all changes were implemented.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- One year of shipping and receiving / inventory control experience
- Combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and ERP
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer our team members:
- Complete insurance coverage that includes: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Generous Paid Time Off Program.
- Potential for advancement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Casual work environment
- Annual performance review
|Job Category||New, Warehouse|